KHSA champions Head Start programs through a common vision, a united voice, and shared expertise to serve Kentucky’s most vulnerable children and their families.
Every vulnerable child and their family receive exemplary services using the Head Start model.
- We zealously advocate for Head Start and the children and families we serve.
- We embrace the diversity of people, ideas, and models to promote civility and non-partisan solutions.
- We support and work collaboratively with each other, the people we serve and those who make our work possible.
- We adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards in everything we do.
- We promote high-quality services that are consistent, responsive and data-driven.